On December 1, 2022, the Zero-SWARM project hosted its first Advisory Board meeting, where the project’s objectives were introduced, and valuable feedback was sought from the independent external experts on the Board. The Board is carefully selected by the consortium and comprises leading experts in 5G technologies. The members play a vital role in monitoring and advising on important issues and decisions related to the project.
The first step in the consultation process involved completing the procedures for signing Non-Disclosure Agreements to ensure confidentiality. The consortium has established regular communication channels with the advisors and is organizing meetings when needed to collect feedback required for each stage of the Zero-SWARM exploitation strategy. The ultimate goal is to define Zero-SWARM solutions that meet project objectives.
The nine members of the Advisory Board bring a wealth of experience and diverse perspectives to the project. Their expertise covers a wide range of areas, including telecommunications, networking, production technology, and consulting. With such varied backgrounds, the Board members are poised to make significant contributions to the project’s success.
The following nine experts have currently joined the Zero-SWARM Advisory Board:
▪ Muhammad Mahtab Alam ▫ Tallinn University of Technology
▪ Jens Jakobsen ▫ HMS Networks
▪ Niels König ▫ Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT
▪ Ioannis Neokosmidis, PhD ▫ InCites Consulting
▪ Diego R. Lopez ▫ Telefonica
▪ Joerg Schneider ▫ German Federal Network Agency
▪ Rui Luís Aguiar ▫ Instituto de Telecomunicações
▪ Ioannis Chochliouros ▫ OTE Group of Companies (HTO)
▪ Prof. Periklis Chatzimisios ▫ International Hellenic University
Zero-SWARM project is proud and honored to have these people on board. The expertise and dedication of the Advisory Board members provide a strong foundation for the future and current work of the Zero-SWARM project. Their contributions will help to ensure that the project’s solutions are cutting-edge and effective in meeting the needs of the manufacturing industry. The project consortium looks forward to working closely with the Advisory Board to achieve these goals.